Monday, March 11, 2013

Losing connection with this environment


I woke up in the morning in Hyderabad to go to office as all was well. However I might be worried about something. The mind was not aware that I am now in a hot tropical environment, not in cold temperate environment of Europe. It started ejecting the hormones which it used to eject in the harsh cold environments of Swiss winter which allowed me to go out even in sub zero temperature. The worries probably triggered the mind to come up with a protective mechanism, the same thing it used to do in harsher environments.The un-intelligent mind started ejecting the same hormones this morning in the hot tropical environment of Hyderabad leaving me completely numb and the nerves stressed and unable to function properly. Uff..... These emotional, hormonal and adaptation disorders which I had for the last 2 years drove me crazy........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the remedy? There has to be a way out. Have you consulted a physician? Has he provided any advise. Some SOS drug or something?